A farm, about 2 miles from Allanton railway station.
In 1897, it was approximately 481 acres, divided by district roads into 4 blocks, which were further subdivided into 14 fields by substantial fences. The homestead was centrally placed and surrounded by about 6 acres of well-grown shelter plantation and a well-stocked garden and orchard of about 2 acres.
- Notes: Approximate location (Taieri).Extract
- Notes: Approximate location (2 miles from Allanton railway station); description in 1897.